Social Media Advertisements that Convert
Analytic Design is one of the leading local social media marketing companies with the focus on increasing and improving business growth and customer relations through social media ads and networking.
Whether you are looking to enhance your brand’s current social media presence or increase targeted leads, our social media advertising services will ensure that you hit your marks, while increasing your website’s traffic.
Every social media platform is different, and we recognize this. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, and LinkedIn all have varying strategies and techniques for successfully popularizing content and spreading information about your brand.
Our experts have a wealth of experience and knowledge in social media ads and networking, and will ensure that your social media content converts and drives web traffic.
Set Your New Website Apart
Are You Ready To Talk About Your Project?
How do I know if it’s time to modernize my WordPress site?
This can be a difficult question to answer for many reasons. It is often the most difficult for a website owner to see or understand when the time has come to freshen things up with their website. Many times, a web site owner will look at their website and see that it works, the message is clear, the content makes sense, the products and services are accurate, yet its not doing five or six other things that are critical to the business. So the answer isn’t always clear or obvious. With this in mind, we have put together 10 questions we like to use when we are attempting to determine if it’s time for a site to be modernized. Have a look and be honest about it.
Top 10 Questions to determine if your site needs to be modernized:
- Is my website converting visitors into customers?
- Do my customers give positive feedback or make positive comments about the website?
- Is my website making my business and/or staff more efficient at their job?
- Is the content on my website still accurate and delivering the correct message?
- How does my website look compared to the websites of my five largest competitors?
- Does my website properly reflect my brand, logo, colors, style?
- Is it easy to find products, services and other information on my website?
- Is there any analytics data being collected from the people who visit my website?
- Is any analytics data being processed, reviewed or managed in any meaningful way?
- Is the speed and performance of my website acceptable or deterring potential customers.
As we mentioned, these can often be difficult questions to completely answer objectively. It’s often good to get a second opinion from others in the company or related to your business. However, once you get through the list and have the answers, it should be clear whether or not it’s time for your site to be redesigned and modernized.
“It is often the most difficult for a website owner to see or understand when the time has come to freshen things up with their website.”
My web site is in need of being redesigned and modernized, now what?
When you’re ready to have your site modernized, there are many more questions that will need to be answered regarding your site, your business and your goals. To help you get started, consider these three things that will be vital to the process
- What are the goals and objectives for you site?
- What is the message you are looking to convey to the prospective and existing customers who visit your site?
- How can your site be used to make your business more efficient?
These three things are typically at the heart of any conversation related to redesign and modernization. If you have a strong sense of how you want these three questions to be answered, then you are ready to take the next step.
Need More Clarity? Take our 5-7 minute website questionnaire
Ready to take the next step?
If you’re ready to learn more about how our social media ads can improve your business and fit into your budget, we are ready to help!
Give us a call at (240) 399-3900, contact us online using the form on this page, or start a conversation with one of our representatives using the Live Chat button on the lower right corner of the screen and we can get started. The process is easy, we will take very good care of you along the way…and you will definitely be pleased and most likely surprised by the results!