MANAGEDPLUS WORDPRESS HOSTING
Supercharge your website with the power of Cloudflare!
Supercharge your website with the integration of Cloudflare’s reliable DNS level performance, robust security services and monitoring network that is used by more than 19 million websites world wide.
What is Cloudflare?
Cloudflare is a service that helps to increase performance and speed of your website. It has services like Content Delivery Network (CDN), Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack protection, Domain Name Server (DNS) services. It caches the static content of your website and delivers the result in a much faster way. It will download all the static pages of your website to its server and the server display the result to your website visitors very quickly. Cloudflare CDN stores all your content in the data center around the world and they have 152 data centers. So when a user sends a request to your website, this Cloudflare will take the content from the data center which is geographically located nearest. By this, the loading time drastically reduces and the speed of the website will be high.
CDNs are essentially the backbone of the internet, and, as their name suggests, they are in charge of delivering content online. Most people in the world don’t realize how often they use CDNs every day for all kinds of online tasks, such as reading online news, shopping on Amazon, watching silly YouTube videos, and browsing Instagram, Reddit, or Facebook.
Cloudflare also provides a Web Application Firewall (WAF) to your website. Cloudflare is good in providing security to your website, it can very effectively fight protect your site from DDoS attacks, spammers and malware injections.
WordPress Website Hosting Packages
Standard WordPress Hosting
High-Octane DIY WordPress Hosting
- Handles up to 100,000 visits / mo
- Up to 10GB Web Space
- Unlimited Data Transfer
- Free SSL Certificate
- Free WordPress Installation
- Free Automated WordPress Transfer
- Multiple PHP Version (5.6 thru 7.x)
- Automated Nightly Backups
- Full cPanel Access
Managed WordPress Hosting
Proactive, Fully Managed Hosting
- 24/7 Website Monitoring & Alerts
- Advanced Protection & Security Modules
- Custom Site Performance Optimize
- Monthly Managed WordPress Updates
- Monthly Managed Security Updates
- 100% Hack Proof Guarantee
- EPIC Support Services
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Managed PLUS WordPress Hosting
Supercharged WordPress Hosting
- Cloudflare Integrated Security & CDN
- Advanced Web Traffic Reporting
- Advanced Traffic Control Features
- Advanced(DNS) Management
- (SPF, DKIM, MX RECORDS)
- Advanced Minify, Caching & Compression
- Advanced Cryptography Control
- Domain Name Registration Management
Features and benefits of ManagedPLUS Hosting
Includes all the features of our Standard and Managed WordPress Hosting services, as well as:
- Cloudflare Integrated Performance & Security – Cloudflare helps to increase performance and speed of your website as well as protect it from attackers.
- FREE Content Delivery Network – Cloudflare acts as a CDN by creating cached versions of static content from their customers’ websites which spread across a network of servers.
- Domain Name Management – We will help you properly maintain the registration of your domain as well as help you organize and keep track of your domain names.
- DNS Management (A, MX, CNAME, SPF records) – We will ensure that your DNS zone files are properly configured and updated to prevent spam, DDoS attacks and ensure your email and related servers are functioning in a fully optimized capacity.
- FREE SSL Certificate – Your website will be hosted behind a Secure Socket Layer certificate which will encrypt data being transferred between your website and your site visitors.
- FREE Staging area – We will provide a staging area for you to create a copy of your site for development or testing purposes so you can test new WordPress themes, plugins or other features before applying them to your live site.
- Nightly Backups / One-Click Restore – Your site will be backed up on a nightly basis. In the event something goes wrong with your site, you can fully restore the site to a previous date when everything was working properly.
- 100% Hack Proof – If something ever happens to your site or a plugin, we will resolve the problem and patch the vulnerability FREE of charge. Monitoring
The ManagedPLUS WordPress Hosting package is a little more expensive than our Managed WordPress Optimized Hosting package, however the additional expense goes a long way toward the peace of mind knowing that your site is SUPERCHARGED and being looked after by a team of WordPress Professionals 24/7.
How does a Content Delivery Network (CDN) work?
CDNs make use of caching technology to store a copy of the website at a specified number of locations around the globe. So no matter where a site’s visitors live in the world—New York, Perth, South Africa, London—all of the data and content from the website that is then delivered to them will be from one of these locations that contain a server that is caching content and data.
Server Caching occurs when servers store data locally so that when it’s requested by a user nearby, the data can be served faster.
In a nutshell, CDNs place a website’s content in many places all over the world which can reach a wider audience much faster. So when someone in Perth, Australia accesses your Washington DC hosted website, it’s done through a local Australian server rather than a server in Washington DC. As the result, the load times are way faster than having your Aussie visitors’ requests and your website’s responses travel across the world and back.
There are plenty of notable CDNs available today on the market, but Cloudflare is one of the most popular. It aims to ensure your site availability, security, and performance.
Apart from that, Cloudflare has an excellent variety of services to both optimize and protect any website, and it’s easy to use. There’s simply a ton of performance-boosting potential here, but if you’re still unsure, try out our ManagedPLUS hosting plan and take it for a spin.
Another added bonus of using Cloudflare is its image optimization. Its technology can reduce file sizes by an average of 35% and even optimize image display for mobile devices.
Ready to take the next step?
If you’re ready to learn more about how our WordPress ManagedPLUS Hosting services will supercharge your website, protect your domain name and make your content load faster around the globe, we are ready to help!
Give us a call at (301) 399-3900, contact us online using the form on this page, or start a conversation with one of our representatives using the Live Chat button on the lower right corner of the screen and we can get started. The process is easy, we will take very good care of you along the way…and you will definitely be pleased and most likely surprised by the results!